Saturday, July 2, 2011

Two Fun Brothers {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

These two brothers were a bunch of fun! They were very close in age to my two boys and reminded me of my own.  We started off in the park and ended up over by City Hall by the train car and gazebo. The boys hammed it up and were a lot of fun! I just love all the smiles and brotherly love that this session was filled with. I'm sure you can guess that taking pictures isn't always what a little boy has in mind for a fun time so to get so many great shots of these two made me really happy (and I hope Mom too!)!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "F" Family! Thank you for letting me photograph your boys! I had a great time at our session and it was wonderful to meet you all! 










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

2 comments: