Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gorgeous Myniah {Pearland Texas Senior Portraits}

Myniah will be a senior this upcoming school year.  She was visiting her sister from out of state and her sister gifted her with a senior session while she was visiting. I thought that was very sweet of her Big Sister! We had a great time changing outfits and going to different locations.  She is just beautiful! I am so excited that we got so many great shots of her for her senior year! Thanks for letting me photograph your sister, "H" Family! You guys are really a blessed family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous young woman! These are lovely...and she has great taste, I love all the outfits & accessories. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the words to express how I feel about these photos and the best photographer I have ever known, Aimee, tears flow from my face. I am so grateful to God for moments like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a stunning young woman and your photos really capture so many aspects of her beauty.

    ReplyDelete