Monday, July 25, 2011

A Secret Wedding! {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}









I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding last week in Helen's Garden in League City. As most of you know I don't normally take on weddings or do much wedding photography.  I, however, agreed to two weddings this month because the circumstances for both weddings interested me and inspired me.  This wedding was a "secret" wedding and the bride and groom were the only ones there (besides the JP and myself).  It truly was a sweet wedding and I felt so honored to be there witnessing something so special between two people.  I had a great time walking around the grounds of Helen's Garden with them as they celebrated their love for one another on such a special day! I wish them a lifetime of love and happiness as they start their life together as husband and wife! I'm so glad I can finally share some images with everyone after they told their family and friends! Best Wishes to you guys! Congratulations!!!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments: