Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Lovely Maternity Session {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits}







This beautiful Mom to be called me because she is a nurse at a local doctor's office and has helped care for some of my maternity clients and newborn babies! I think that is so special and so cool! She has seen my work on birth announcements that come through the office and decided to call me herself to get maternity and newborn pictures taken.  I was so excited to meet her at her session.  She's super sweet, beautiful and easy to work with. What else could I ask for?  I can't wait to meet her little boy when he arrives. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, K! Thank you for letting me take your maternity portraits. It was a pleasure taking them!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed my session! I can't wait until my little man takes his pictures!



    Kendra

    ReplyDelete