Monday, July 25, 2011

A Beach Wedding {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

This couple is very special to me.  They are the parents of two children that I've photographed for awhile. I've taken Harbor's pictures since she was a newborn and I instantly connected with her family, especially her Mom.  Their story and their journey to marriage was truly inspiring.  When Ashley emailed me asking me to photograph their wedding my instant reaction was to cringe and to warn her that my area of expertise was most definately not weddings! She however sent me a very long email sharing the love story behind the wedding that left me in tears after reading it. I could not say no to her and I found myself photographing a very special day on the beach in July! It was my priviledge and honor to have been included in such a memorable day and the experience that I walked away with was priceless.  Ashley and Brandon-Congratulations! You have conquered so much together, overcame alot of odds and of course, have a beautiful family to celebrate! You came out on top and what a way to celebrate your success!  Best wishes and Thank you for letting me a part of your very special day!






To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments: