Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet Lucas {Houston Texas Newborn Photographer}

This is little Lucas. I asked his Mom after Lucas was born to join me at a newborn work shop I was attending in Katy before we left for family vacation.  It was great to meet him and his Mom and I'm so grateful they attended the work shop hosted by the wonderful Laura Brett Photography! Lucas is just precious and I'm so glad I got to share him with a room full of photographers as they learned from Laura.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! Lucas is such a sweet boy! I hope to see you guys again very soon!





To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie! LOVE your poses, especially the first one. You make it look easy, but I know it isn't! :)

    ReplyDelete