Monday, July 4, 2011

Business Restructure Announcement {Aimee Fuller Photography}

The time has come for me to restructure some things going forward in my business.  I have been at the same session fees and product prices since I opened my business in January 2010. I set my prices low to build a clientel and portfolio along the way.  Little did I know that something that started out as a hobby for me would quickly take off at such a rapid and timely pace! I feel so grateful to all my clients and their families because I have never advertised in any publication and all my clientel has been built on word of mouth and referrals. I do gain clients from my website or Facebook, but mostly it's referrals and my referral program. Thank you all for that! 

Going forward from July 1, 2011 here are the main changes-

My New Session Fees and current print prices can be found here.

The Biggest change that I will be making is I will now be offering Digital Collections.
You can view the information on my collections here with full detail on what is included with prices.

If you would like for me to email you my new pricing information please email us (fullerfamly@sbcglobal.net) or post on this blog post with your email information and we'll be glad to forward the information to you.  My website and my Facebook Fan page have been updated to reflect all new pricing information going forward from July 1st, 2011. 

If you have currently booked a session with Aimee Fuller Photography and are currently on my schedule at the previous session and product prices you will remain at the old price structure. If you are currently a Baby Plan Client then you too will remain at my previous prices with additional discounts as agreed for my Baby Planners until your baby retires from the Baby Plan contract. 

I will continue to offer discount programs through out the year.  My PISD Discount will remain until further notice (see website-sessions-specials tab for full details).  There is also a Baby Plan Special that includes a free newborn session until August 1st, 2011 (see website-sessions-specials tab for full details).  I will continue to offer discounted holiday mini sessions as well and announce those on a seasonal basis with product discounts. Just make sure to keep an eye out for those.

Thank you to all my clients for allowing me to grow in my business and for sharing your families with me along the way.  I truly do love my "job" and every session is pure inspiration for me!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.


No comments:

Post a Comment