Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweet Sisters {Pearland Texas Family Photographer Portraits}

Remember Lea? She was the sweet baby girl we just photographed at the work shop in June. She came back to see me again with her two sisters this time! I photographed Lea's family together before she was even born. Her Mom wanted all three girls together for some portraits.  We had a great time and I just absolutely love this family! The girls are so sweet and Miss Ava even let me kiss one of her boo boos at her session (*Swoon!).  Mia is the biggest sister and is also just absolutely precious! Thank you for letting me capture the girls together at such a special time! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful angels, what a blessed family. Lovely work as usual, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those girls love the camera and it loves them! Great photos Aimee!

    ReplyDelete