Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Audrey! {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}








Audrey is about to turn one. We did her one year portraits and cake smash to celebrate at the home studio.  Audrey is just adorable and had some precious outfits to model for me.  She was really shy, but came out of her shell and gave me some smiles.  She was funny with her cake! She wasn't sure what to think about it and took her time smashing her cake. I think she ate more than she actually smashed! I would have done the same thing, Audrey!  I hope you have a wonderful 1st Birthday! Thanks for letting me capture Audrey at such a fun age, "B" Family! I had a great time with you guys! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being so patient with audrey! She is very shy and took some time to open up! You do such a wonderful job working with babies! Im so happy to find a photoographer that's so passionate about her job... your masterpieces/photos prove it!

    ReplyDelete