Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meet Jack and Logan {Houston Texas Twin Newborn Photography}

These two were super cute and sweet babies! I enjoyed taking pictures of them at the Laura Brett Work Shop a couple weeks back and can't believe what adorable images their parents will have of them to treasure forever! I enjoyed them so much! I hope you do too!









To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
If you are expecting and want me to do your maternity and newborn session call ahead to get the best spots on my schedule and get your due date on my schedule! Thanks!
We currently have a Baby Plan Special running until August 1st. See website!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - these are so sweet! I love the posing, and the one of them hugging each other is so precious. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA. These images are so stunning! LOVE them! Great job!

    ReplyDelete