Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Triplets are 6 Months Old!!! {Houston Texas Baby Photographer}

If you've followed me for awhile you might remember these miracle babies.  I photographed them as newborns when they had finally come home from the NICU.  They have grown and flourished so much in just six short months that it's not even funny! They made the drive out to see me at the home studio and I was so happy that they came for more pictures.  We had a blast with them and it is always a pleasure spending time with their family. They are really blessed babies with lots of loving family around them! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! Thank you for allowing me to photograph your babies as they grow and for sharing them with me (even letting me kiss all over those sweet faces!). 












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment