Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ty is Turning ONE! {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}










Ty is turning one soon and his Mom wanted to do an outdoor portrait session with a cake smash.  When I arrived at the park Ty was asleep in his car seat.  I thought "Uh Oh" because most babies when you wake them aren't too thrilled with me looming over them with a camera. I went to set up some crates and my trunk in the park and here came Ty FULL of smiles in his Mommy's arms! I was so thrilled! We had a great time and I fell in love with this little cutie! Happy Birthday, Ty! I hope you have a really fun party and get lots of presents! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "L" Family! Thanks for letting me take Ty's one year portraits!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment