Sunday, July 3, 2011

Meet Lea {Pearland Texas Newborn Photographer}

I took pictures of Lea before she was even born in her Mommy's tummy.  She came into the sweetest family and I'm so grateful that they come to me for portraits of their family.  Lea is a lucky little girl because she has two older sisters that were very excited to meet her.  Lea's Mom agreed to share Lea with the Laura Brett work shop attendees during Laura's work shop she held here in Houston a couple weeks ago that I attended.  I was really proud to have two of my clients join us and let us learn on their beautiful little ones.  Thanks for letting us capture Lea as a newborn, "H" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I will see you real soon for your upcoming sister session. 












To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. These are so very very precious. You did an amazing job - what a lucky little model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously gorgeous! I love that first photo. Your newborn work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful perfection! Lovely little baby girl. Love these.

    ReplyDelete