Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Precious Brothers {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}

These boys are so adorable. Their Mom definately has her hands full with three rambunctious boys! She's also very blessed because what a special household to experience three handsome boys. I had a great time at this family's session. I felt like I knew the Mom forever and we really connected on a personal level. The oldest brother is autistic and she is very knowledgeable on autism. I really enjoyed asking her questions and listening to her answers/explanations. Her relationship with her son is something very special! I can't even explain it in words, but the love she exhibits for all her boys is amazing! It was my pleasure to have taken pictures for this family and I predict we will get together for pictures through out them growing up! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "V" Family!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.



No comments:

Post a Comment