Sunday, July 31, 2011

Alex is 6 Months old! {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}

Little Alex has grown so much since I saw him at his newborn session.  He is absolutely precious! I made sure to steal lots of kisses while he was here.  I love his parents too! They are actually friends of ours and I couldn't wait for them to bring Alex over for some six month portraits! Little Alex was very serious for his session and we soon joked that he was working his "magnum" look (like Zoolander-which we had to go look up, btw!).  So funny! Thanks for letting me photograph Alex again, "D" Family! I love you guys!!! We need to get together sooner than every 6 months! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. 









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment