Monday, July 18, 2011

Three Month Old Cutie {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}








I have never done a three month session as quick as I did Ransom's 3 month session. He was so photogetic and very smily for me! He put up with me sticking him in multiple buckets and crates. He even did quite a bit of tummy time for me without fussing! He had his cousin with him and she was quite the baby entertainer! She did such a great job getting him to smile for me. We had a great time and I really love how these pictures turned out! He is such a cute little boy and has grown so much since his newborn session. I can't wait to see you at your six month session, Ransom! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "W" Family!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

2 comments:

  1. These are great!! I LOVE them Aimee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little boy! Love the smiles and the bright blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete