Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet 3 Month Old Kennedy {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}

I snuck Kennedy in for her three month session before we go off on our family vacation this week.  I'm glad I did because I'm not sure what I'm going to do without my baby fix for a week! Sigh! Kennedy was SO good for her session.  She's a very strong girl and did poses I haven't had a three month old do yet.  She was so strong that she stood holding onto her Mommy's fingers for some shots! Yes, I know it! Big girl, right? She also came over with a whole wardrobe fit for a beautiful princess! We had a lot of fun picking her outfits and coordinating headbands. I really had a great time with her and her Mom today! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "G" Family! Thank you for letting me photograph Kennedy at such a sweet age. I can't wait to see you back for her six month session! 










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful baby girl, gret pics, mostly the 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little girl! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigosh what a beautiful baby with beautiful clothes and accessories! Love your styling :)

    ReplyDelete