Saturday, June 18, 2011

Meet Kallum {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

This is little Kallum. He was born the end of May and came to me a little bit older for his newborn session. He was wide awake for awhile, but eventually he gave in (they all do!).  A little bit of Mom's milk and a little warmth from the heater and it was lights out for him! We got some really great shots of him and I'm excited to share his sneak peek. Oh and look at his beautiful head of hair! I hated to cover his head up with hats, but I wouldn't be Aimee if I didn't so of course I adorned that sweet little head with some hats!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! Thank you for letting me photograph Kallum as a newborn and I can't wait to see you back for his three month session! 











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. Look at all those amazing props! Such gorgeous work, Aimee...what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness so adorable! I love the least shot best with his cute yawn. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful - love all the variety and the amazing expressions you captured. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Babies are putty in your hands, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete