Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Double the Fun {Pearland Texas Family Photography}

These two are 13 month old twin sisters! They kept us on our toes at their session. Mom and Dad were so calm and collected! They are just gorgeous and their smiles light up a room! I truly enjoyed the double cute at the home studio that day and editing this session only brings back the cute all over again! Thank you for letting me capture your girls, "G" Family! You and your girls were such a delight to work with! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! 










To see more from this sneak peek, please fan us on Facebook!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

We will be out of the office from June 24th to July 1st for summer vacation.
We will return phone calls, emails and all Facebook inquiries after we return from vacation.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful twin girls, I love the close-ups and the last one of them reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - I love when twins look soooo different. These are perfect. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!
    all of then!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!! I love how gorgeous the twins are, and how different they look. My favorite is the bathtub shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I love how different they look. My twins are like that - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - how cute are they!?! Love the bathtub shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could they be any cuter?! Oh my goodness... love! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! They are both so cute in their own little ways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, and you got such great variety too! The book reading one is really memorable.

    ReplyDelete