Sunday, June 12, 2011

Brothers {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

These three are the the cutest brothers you've ever seen! Their Mom has her hands full! The youngest two brothers are 10 months apart! I love these boys and had a great time with them at their session. We played games (peek a boo!) and Mrs. Aimee got lots of hugs and love! I'm pretty sure I fell in love with the middle guy! He was giving kisses and I wasn't turning them down! Swoon! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "F" Family! The boys are so handsome and such a joy! Thanks for letting me take their pictures and for letting me spend time with them! 











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

6 comments:

  1. How cute are they!? You can tell they were responding to you so well... that's one thing about being a great photographer, you have to take amazing pictures AND be great at wrangling kids. Clearly you excel at both my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! Nice work, I love the bathtub shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! They look like a good handful, bet there are a lot of laughs in that home. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Love the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome bunch! I love the one of the 3 of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! They look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete