Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet McKenleigh {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

This is little McKenleigh. I fell in love with this little sweet pea.  She came over and slept so good for me! When she did wake up she just wanted to get a full tummy and then she went right back to sleep.  I'm pretty sure my husband and I are done having kids, but from time to time I get one in the studio that makes me go "Hmmmm?" and she was one of those angels! I truly enjoyed this session with sweet McKenleigh! Thank you for letting me capture McKenleigh at such a special age, "M" Family! I can't wait to see her back at her 3 month session to see how much she's grown.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To see more of McKenleigh's sneak peek fan us on Facebook!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

To all my Clients and New Clients-
We will be closed from June 24th to July 1st for summer vacation with my family.
I will be unable to do any work while on the road, , but will return all phone calls, emails and Facebook inquiries when I return. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job capturing my sweet little girl! We both enjoyed it and are looking forward to the 3 month session! See you soon and have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete