Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet Everly {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

This is Everly. She was just over three weeks old at her session and slept like a dream! Usually I'm really scared when the Moms call with a newborn over 14 days old, but there was nothing to fear with Miss Everly because she was a little sleepy head (Yay!).  We got some really great shots of her and I can go on and on about how cute she is, but I can't wait to share some of her sneak peek with you! So, here she is in all her beautiful glory! I really had a great time with you, "L" Family! It was great meeting you and I am so blessed to have taken Everly's newborn portraits for you! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness she is cute! You did an amazing job. Such a cute assortment of hats - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An angel - these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so precious! So angelic! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete