Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Jackson {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

Jackson came to see me for the first time for his 1 year pictures.  He was simply the cutest thing ever! The last two pictures are his "real" smile and I had to include them because well, it's Jackson (and his parents promised it was his real smile!)! You will laugh, trust me!  And, Just for the record he has the bluest lady killer eyes you've ever seen! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! Thank you for bringing Jackson to see me and for letting me capture such a fun age! I had a great time with you all!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie, I love all his expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a total cutie! Love the expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?! Oh my word, I love all those facial expressions!! Too too cute...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! These make me smile big too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My huggie bear is just adorable and growing fast. Thanks for sharing these with me. Lisa H

    ReplyDelete