Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meet Parker {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}

This is little Parker.  He was just over three weeks old at his newborn shoot.  We started off taking pictures of him bright eyed and awake. We wore him out a little bit with some crates and some shots with his sister (who is beautiful too!).  Mom fed him a couple times and we finally got him to sleep! I say "we" as if I had anything to do with it! Once this little man fell asleep I was able to pose him and rotate hats and blankets.  He was quite the little sleepy model! I really enjoyed meeting you, "F" Family and I'm so glad you brought Parker to me for his newborn portraits! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!










Fan us on Facebook and see more from Parker's Session!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, love all the variety and those hats!! Beautiful work - what wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, what a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo precious! I love the lighting, especially in the first one. What a beautiful little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these - such a sweetie and great variety!

    ReplyDelete