Monday, May 30, 2011

Please Vote for Aimee Fuller Photography! {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

Hey there! I'm asking for your votes in a local contest to win the wonderful opportunity to shoot the cover of Pearland's Best Coupon Magazine.  You have to be a member of Facebook to vote, but I hope that you are and will vote for me! If you've followed my blog you know how much I love photography and how much my clients mean to me.  To be able to win this awesome opportunity would allow my small business to grow and give me free advertising to the lovely city in which I practice my business. So, Please Help me WIN this as it's getting down the wire (voting ends June 1st 2011 at 6 pm CST) and the votes are close.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Go to Ellie's Enchanted Closet on Facebook and fan their page.

2. Vote for ALL 3 of Aimee Fuller Photography's pictures. All of my pictures are watermarked and noted with my name.  Votes will be counted for each photographer on ALL their combined votes from all 3 pictures so please make sure to vote for all three of mine.

Here's the link to one of my pictures
(you have to fan Ellie's Enchanted Closet First before you can vote though!):

Thank you for all the love and support!
Please let me know that you've voted! I'd love to hear from you!
If you share with your friends and family and have them vote please enter to win a free session with me on my wall by tagging me and letting me know that you've shared on your wall.

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment