Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Maternity Family Session {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

This is the "H" Family and they were a lot of fun. The girls are 4 and 2 and probably the best behaved children of this age that I've ever had! They were posing for me and smiling so pretty! The weather was really gorgeous the night we got together for portraits too so that made it really nice for Mom who is expecting baby girl #3.  We took a trip over to City Hall after the park and the girls were so cute asking their parents to dance under the gazebo like a prince and a princess. I thought that was super sweet! Thank you for driving all the way from the Woodlands to let me take your family pictures, "H" Family! It was an honor to meet you guys and I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family!! Love the coordinating outfits & location!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, I love the shot of the girls on the train, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make such beautiful little girls! How wonderful to have one more. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! My favorite is daddy with his girls. The wardrobe and posing are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Such a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave is the pic of the 2 girls in yellow shirts together! Such a cute one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome photos! I really love the one of the two girls on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete