Monday, May 23, 2011

Beautiful Sophia {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}

Miss Sophia is six months old! I can't believe how fast time goes by and how fast these babies grow up on me! She was already sitting up and had gotten so big. I love all of her rolls and chubs.  I loved seeing her smile and experiencing her little personality.  Her parents are super sweet too so it's always so fun to see her and take her portraits. I had a great time with you, "S" Family! Thank you for allowing me to watch Sophia grow up and for letting me capture such fun stages along the way!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!








 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. what a cutie! you really captured her personality too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! Here eyes really draw you in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little beauty!!! That smile is infectious!! Beautiful captures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable!! She looks like such a happy baby - just full of joy and wonder. Great job capturing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete