Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet Lily {Pearland Texas Newborn Photographer}


This is little Lily. She is just over two weeks old and the cutest little peanut you ever did see. She was a feisty baby girl and I have to admit that her Mom warned me. Even though she fought the good fight, we did manage to get her asleep for some sleepy shots and I'm glad we did. She is really beautiful and I truly enjoyed spending time with her, her Mom and her Grandma. Thanks for letting me capture Lily as a teeny newborn. She is absolutely precious! I hope you guys come back and see me again! I loved all our jokes and laughs we had during our session together! I hope I didn't scare you off! Ha ha!! Thanks again, "V" Family and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a beautiful baby girl, I love the variety of posing and props you used. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such an angel! Very, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, that first one is especially adorable! These are beautiful portraits! Look at baby's lashes!! Awww, so precious.

    ReplyDelete