Friday, May 13, 2011

One Year Portraits and Cake Smash {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}

Dylan is about to turn ONE! This little guy is seriously the sweetest, most chilled out toddler to photograph. He just goes with the flow and gives me the opportunity to capture so many different faces and expressions. And his hair... OMG-The Curls and the hair! Love him to pieces! I'm pretty sure you will too.  So without futher ado-here's Dylan smashing a cake and getting ready to celebrate his First birthday! Happy Birthday, Dylan! Thank you for coming to see Mrs. Aimee and for letting me capture such a precious milestone for your family!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family!
















Please visit our Facebook fan page to see more from Dylan's cake smash!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. These are great! I love that crown and that blue crate! What a handsome guy. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie, I love the cake smash you can tell he really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm surprised he didn't eat the ribbons ;-) What a fun session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable, Mrs. Aimee!! He is such a cutie pie. I love the variety you got.

    ReplyDelete