Monday, May 16, 2011

My Beautiful Neice, Shelby, is Graduating! {Pearland Texas Senior Portraits}

This is my beautiful neice, Shelby! She's graduating this year from high school.  I had a friend ask me if it made me feel sad that she's graduating. I told her "No, It makes me feel old. She was the flower girl at our wedding!".  Wow! Time flies!  We are so proud of you Shelby! You have turned into such a fine young woman and through all the trials in life you've come out ahead! We wish you nothing but the best in life and all the success in your future!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! We love you very much!!!














To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Aimee, what a gorgeous young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! She looks sassy and gorgeous! What fun. These are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! Love the posing in these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous shoot of a gorgeous girl! LOVING the last one - they are all so pretty. Best wishes to her for a bright future.

    ReplyDelete