Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little Miss Personality {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

Little Reese is a ball of energy! This was the first time I got to meet her and her Mom. This girl definately knows what she wants! You have to admire that about children, right? She is full of personality and life!  I loved spending time with Reese today. She is such a beautiful little girl and very easy to photograph. I truly enjoyed meeting you today! Thanks for letting me take Reese's portraits at such a fun age! I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. What a total cutie-pie - love these! Love that awesome ottoman too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart, I love her adorable expressions. Great work Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! And yes that ottoman is so cool!

    ReplyDelete