Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Caroline {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

Meet Caroline. She's two weeks new!

I met Caroline's Mom last year when I took her big sister, Emma's pictures at the pumpkin patch. We have become friends through my photography and we also share mutual friends. I always feel so at ease at our sessions and it just feels more like "hanging out" then anything else.  I truly enjoyed taking Caroline's newborn potraits! She slept so well and is such a beautiful baby! Emma said it best... she said "Doesn't she look so sweet, Mommy?" as I was taking her pictures yesterday.  I would have to agree, Emma. You have one beautiful baby sister and I'm so glad you are all enjoying her!














Thanks for letting me capture Caroline at such a precious stage in her life! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a precious little baby! Great job, love your soft and beautiful light!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Gosh. These are all so wonderful! Love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, I love the 1st shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So peaceful & beautiful!!!! Love the little smile you captured as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so peaceful. I love the mood and the sweetness you've captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an angel! I love these - they are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete