Saturday, May 28, 2011

Expecting! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

This couple is expecting in July! They were so sweet and I can't wait to meet their new baby when she arrives.  It's always a pleasure meeting new clients and these two were no exception. We started out at the home studio taking some maternity shots and then drove over to the park for some scenic outdoor shots. I'm excited to share these sneak peeks with you, "M" family! I can't wait to meet your new addition in July! Thank you for letting me capture such a special time in your lives! I'll see you soon! Best Wishes for a safe and easy delivery!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! What an exciting time. Great memories you've captured for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mommy to be, these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete