Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Bucket Baby {Pearland Texas Baby Portraits}

Jada came back to see me again for her three month portraits. In case you don't recognize her, she was the sweet newborn baby that let me capture her in a bucket just a few short months back.  I have since then captured two more newborn girls (funny that they've all been girls) in a bucket.  Jada has grown so much and completely changed! I couldn't get over those baby blue eyes of hers! She was a little sleepy this morning so we worked with her to get some shots and I think what we got are wonderful! She even took a quick cat nap and awoke in a great mood. I decided that I'd retest the bucket and sure enough, she rocked it AGAIN! I just love these shots of her! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "V" Family! Thanks for bringing Jada to see me again and I can't wait for her six month session!











To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. Cutie!! How great you get to watch this little one grow up. I can't wait to see her 6 month shots - she's a natural in front of the camera, and you make her sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be! These are perfect...gorgeous baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's beautiful! These are gorgeous images, great work!

    ReplyDelete