Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mommy and Me Session {Pearland Texas Mother's Day Portraits}

Jessica and Wyatt came over to take some Mommy and Me portraits. I set up the sofa by the windows and put some sheers up for some pretty lighting. I thought I would try something I hadn't done before and I am just in love with the outcome of these portraits.  These two are really beautiful together and I've had the pleasure of photographing Wyatt since he was a newborn.  Thank you for coming over for the session Jessica and for always allowing me to be creative and stretch myself at your sessions! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Happy Mother's Day!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. Love the lighting on these, so much fun and emotion in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Aimee, I love the lighting and expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these took my breath away - soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, too! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete