Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Blake {Pearland Texas Child Photographer}


Meet Blake. He's 16 months old and just the cutest little boy! He has the prettiest blue eyes, the softest curls and the sweetest little face! I fell in love with him just seconds after he walked through the door.  My daughter did too, but this is about Blake, not Sarah's love for Blake.  We had a great time with you, "L" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Blake at such a fun age and for hanging out to let him play for a little bit with my crazy two year old! She loved it! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!







And, Blake steps up to the mound... I can see it now!  

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie, these are precious! Beautiful work Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little guy! I love how he looks like he's ready to "play ball!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Love the personality you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable!!! I LOVE all of the expressions you captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the cutest!! Great expressions, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Love his curls and big blue eyes! His parents are going to treasure these! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Love that second photo.

    ReplyDelete