Friday, May 27, 2011

Something Different from me...Some Head Shots {Pearland Texas Family Photographer}

This is a personal friend of mine. Isn't she gorgeous? Now, I would love to beat her up because she's so skinny and beautiful, but there's no way because she's beautiful inside too and I love her! Charisse is one of the talented owners/instructors of Bay Area Dance Moves here locally.  She and I met at a Halloween party a couple years ago where she was dressed as Madonna and her husband was dressed as a Cowboy(?).  We made an instant friendship and she has really been here for me in good times and bad times. It was truly an honor when she asked me to take some head shots for her to update her old head shot that she has been using for competitions.  I love you, Charisse! Thanks for letting me take your head shots! You are one hottie pattotie!!!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment