Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Very Special Maternity Session {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

I love maternity and newborn work. I'm pretty sure you've picked up on that by now. I think I find it so inspiring because of the long journey my husband and I had becoming parents.  I'm not going to make this post about me, but I do want to touch on the fact that the connection I have with pregnancy and newborns feels engrained in my soul.  This couple is expecting twin girls and while you think Mom looks tiny, you would be right. She is still fairly early in her twin pregnancy and she is carrying monoamniotic twins. She is experiencing a very high risk pregnancy.  As a matter of fact, she's about to go into the hospital on bedrest for the remainder of her pregnancy and they wanted to get maternity portraits done before she goes into the hospital.  This couple has a very long journey ahead of them! I was very touched by their story and I will continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers until their girls get here safe and sound (which I know they will!).  I had such a great time at your session, "B" Family! Thank you for letting me capture such a special time in your lives! I feel so blessed to be a tiny part of capturing these memories for you guys!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I can't wait to meet your girls at their newborn session.











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

*We will be out of the office June 24- July 1st.
We will return emails, phone calls and Facebook inquiries when we return.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mommy to be! I'll be praying for the safe arrival of her twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mommy with a touching story! Best wishes to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos! Wishing all the best to the family for the safe arrival of their baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! And I absolutely LOVE their little "thing 1 and thing 2" outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...what gorgeous images to capture such a sweet story! Praying for a safe arrival of both babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She'll have these pictures to make her smile during that long hospital stay :)

    Hope you get to photograph those precious baby girls too - I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete