Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meet Sofie and Carlie {Pearland Texas Newborn Portraits}

These little girls are Miss Sofie and Miss Carlie. They were 8 weeks old at their newborn session because they came early and were still just tiny at only around 6 lbs. each. Both of them slept great, but we only had a small window of shots together where they were both in deep deep sleep. I worked fast changing out hats and headbands to get a lot of shots of them together. Mom was a LSU Momma and Dad was a Texas Tech Dad (you'll see what I'm talking about...).  I truly enjoyed my time with these two because as you have probably figured out Aimee loves newborns! Two at my home studio at once, felt like heaven on earth! Thank you, "S" Family for letting me photograph Carlie and Sofie as newborns. They are just precious and you are SO blessed! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. I loved the photos!
    specialy the 6th one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, I love the variety of poses and props you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - these turned out sooo great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are so sweet! And those hats/hairbands are gorgeous, too - perfect for such a beautiful newborn session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm in love... these are stunning images! You make twins look easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job, they are so sweet. LOVE all the poses and accessories!

    ReplyDelete