Thursday, June 16, 2011

Truly Gorgeous Maternity Session {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

I really had a great time at this maternity session. Sometimes you get a maternity client that is daring and adventurous and this sweet lady was one of those.  I loved that she showed some skin and had ideas to share with me on shots that we could make our own. She was absolutely gorgeous too which made my "job" very easy! She brought her husband and  precious son along for some shots too. The family shot I'm including in this sneak peek is one of my favorite family portraits to date and it's not the scenery or the actual shot, it's just how happy all of them look in the portrait together! I had a great time with you, "A" Family! Thank you for letting me capture such a special time in your lives as your family expands! I wish you a safe and easy delivery and we'll see you back for your sweet daughter's newborn portraits real soon!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

We will be out of the office from June 24 to July 1st on summer vacation.
I will be returning emails and calls when we return from our trip.

6 comments:

  1. These are so lovely - what a beautiful mommy! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! She absolutely glows...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images of a gorgeous mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice nice photos_aunt kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, Sarah, she is glowing! Love the one with her son touching her belly.

    ReplyDelete