Friday, March 30, 2012

Meet Brady {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is little Brady.  He was 9 days new at his newborn session yesterday.  He is absolutely adorable with his big cheeks! We took a ton of wonderful shots of him at his session. We also did some family shots and some shots of his big sister, Sadie.  She was a ham for the camera yesterday so I took some pictures of her while Mom nursed little brother.  I'm glad I did because they turned out really cute and you have to seize the moment with an 18 month old! I had a great time with you guys yesterday, "H" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Brady as a newborn. He is very sweet and you guys are very blessed!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment