Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This sweet couple is expecting a little girl in May.  They came into the studio and I instantly fell in love with them.  My instant reaction was of course to notice how adorable both of them were and then I figured out real quick just how sweet they both were together. I really found their session inspiring and I enjoyed all the fresh, new ideas the Mom to be let me try and shared with me.  I had a great time! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! I can't wait to meet your little one soon and watch her grow the first year.  We're going to have a lot of fun together!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment