Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Boy is coming! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This sweet lady is due with a second baby boy soon.  I have taken her 1st son's pictures since he was a newborn.  You will probably recognize Mr. Jack hugging his Mommy's belly.  She has become such a good friend and I am so excited for her and her family to be welcoming a new little guy into their family.  Thank you for letting me capture your family as it grows, "H" Family! As always, it is such a joy to work with you and thank you for always letting me be creative in your sessions.  Best Wishes on a Safe and Easy Delivery! I can't wait to meet your new love and capture him in all his newborn sweetness.









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment