Monday, March 12, 2012

Roses & Ruffles {Aimee Fuller Photography Featured Vendor of the Week}

Where do I even begin with Roses and Ruffles? I have so much to say about her and her wonderful photography props.  She saves me so much time and effort in hunting down the most exquisite, unique fabrics for my babies.  If I want something new and fresh I immediately go to her store and do some shopping.  I'm a busy photographer and as much as I love to shop in person to view my textiles I just don't have the time.  Roses & Ruffles is the finest quality fabrics at a great price! She has connections to the local fabric district in her area that I don't and it's just wonderful to work with someone that has an eye for beautiful fabrics that photograph great! I trust her 100% and that says everything! She also carries wraps and furs that I love as well.  She's just awesome!!

Roses & Ruffles is giving my fans a $30 Gift Card to shop in her store! I'm so excited to give that gift away to a lucky fan! Thank you to Roses & Ruffles for being such an integral part of my business and for always supplying me with top notch products! I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my world!

Here is a brief look at some of the quality fabrics that Roses & Ruffles has supplied to me:








Here's how to Enter-

Entry #1-
Please "like" Roses & Ruffles Fan's Page on Facebook here. Please leave a comment on Roses & Ruffles's fan page letting her know Aimee Fuller Photography sent you! Come back and comment on my blog letting me know you have entered.
Entry #2-
Please "like" my fan page on Facebook here. Come back and comment on my blog letting me know that you have entered.

Entry #3-Go to Roses and Ruffles Store (here) and tell me what your favorite product on her site is. Come back here and leave a comment with your favorite.
Good Luck and Thank you for being a loyal fan!!!
Giveaway ends Tuesday, March 20th at 7 pm CST.
Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced the same night on my Facebook Fan Page.

52 comments:

  1. Already a huge fan of roses and ruffles! Their awesome!!

    c0rtn3ylynn3@yahoo.com
    cortney rowley

    ReplyDelete
  2. already a fan of yours as well :D

    c0rtn3ylynn3@yahoo.com
    cortney rowley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already know what my favorite product is without even looking(because i look everyday) lol i LOVE her brown and cream curly faux fur and her long haired brown and cream faux fur! AND everything else she has!!

    c0rtn3ylynn3@yahoo.com
    cortney rowley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already a huge fan on Roses and Ruffles!
    kelseymarchiphotography@hotmail.com
    Kelsey Marchi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already a huge fan of yours!
    kelseymarchiphotography@hotmail.com
    Kelsey Marchi

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite product of Roses and Ruffles is her sunflower rose!
    kelseymarchiphotography@hotmail.com
    Kelsey Marchi

    ReplyDelete
  7. already a big fan! :)
    bianca.myers@gmail.com
    bianca myers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already a fan of Roses and Ruffles...LOVE LOVE LOVE her stuff as well!!!!
    Brittany Engle bengle2926@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a fan of you as well...LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff as well, VERY inspiring!!!! Brittany Engle bengle2926@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite fabric of hers is the Pure Sweetness in Cream...Just waiting for it to be in stock again!! :):) Brittany Engle bengle2926@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already a R&R fan. Just left them a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm already a fan of yours!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been so wanting some of their lace overlay fabric. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already a fan of Roses and Ruffles! :)

    agill66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Already a fan of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love her lace overlay fabric and her ruffle fabric, so pretty!

    agill66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Already a HUGE fan of Roses and Ruffles:) I love everything she sells!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am already a huge fan of yours as well:) Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My fav at the moment is soft rose fields in brown, but I would love to try one of her new furs as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Entry 1 completed-already a huge fan!
    Stephanie Hegland
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Entry 2 completed-already a huge fan of you too!
    Stephanie Hegland
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like so many! I like the Spiral backdrop in teal, The ribbon newborn posing fabric in peacock, And the Lacey leaf backdrop.
    Stephanie Hegland
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. aaf and left her some love thanks tami thomson actntnt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a fan of yours thanks tami thomson actntnt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is one of my favorites from her : http://rosesandruffles.bigcartel.com/product/textured-newborn-beanbag-throw in hunny thanks tami thomson actntnt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Already a fan of Roses and Ruffles....LOVE her and her stuff, she's great!!
    albphotography2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Already a fan of yours too! :)
    albphotography2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this one - http://rosesandruffles.bigcartel.com/product/sunflower-rose-backdrop-2-yards-peach-or-grey

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all the fabrics but this one catches my eye! http://rosesandruffles.bigcartel.com/product/sunflower-rose-backdrop-2-yards-peach-or-grey

    ReplyDelete
  30. I Like Roses and Ruffles already! Thank you, such a wonderful shop with great fabric selections!!

    Nicole Rice

    ReplyDelete
  31. Already a fan of your wonderful photography site on fb as well! Thanks! :O)

    Nicole Rice

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love her raised rose newborn posing fabric in all of the colors!!

    Nicole Rice

    ReplyDelete
  33. aaf of Roses&Ruffles - left some love for the giveaway
    Krystal M
    m.krystal8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I was already a fan, but left some love and love her page!!! gallant_megan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Already a fan of your page! Love your photography!!! :) gallant_megan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I loooooooooooooove the light pink raised rose newborn poser fabric. Sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a new fan of Roses and Ruffles and left a note saying you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I was already a fan of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite item that Roses and Ruffles carries is the raised poser fabric. I like the turquoise best. I also really like the left fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Already a huge fan of Roses & ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love all of roses & ruffles stuff but I am digging the sunflower fabrics lately

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL the raised rose fabrics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just found you and became a FB fan today!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just found Roses and Ruffles and became a FB of theirs today too! Hoping to win the gift certificate!!!


    sherry@studio120photography.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh, and I told Roses and Ruffles that you sent me!!! SO glad I found you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  46. already a fan of yours ;)
    thanks for the giveaway!
    Krystal M
    m.krystal8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I LOVE IT ALL!!!!
    a few of my faves are the raised rose fabric backdrops in teal and champagne
    Krystal Marcoux
    m.krystal8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete