Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet Weston {Houston Texas Newborn Photographer Portraits}

This is Little Weston.  He was 12 days new today. He came in with a full head of hair and was looking so handsome.  I just fell in love with this guy! He slept like a dream for me today and we had a really great session.  His Mom, Dad and Grandma were all super proud of him and I loved watching them with him.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family! It was so fun to work with you today and I look forward to capturing Weston his first year in portraits! We're going to have a blast together!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Great Grandpa Denny says he looks like his Dad and Grandpa Marty. Going to be a big boy!
    G'pa D

    ReplyDelete