Saturday, March 24, 2012

Meet Breese {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is little Breese. He was 10 days new at his session. He was one awake little dude and we had to really work to get him to sleep.  He finally gave in and when he did we got some really great images of him.  He did some hard poses and slept through it all.  I feel so blessed to be friends with his Mom! She started bringing her babies to me when her 2nd was a newborn and I haven't stopped taking pictures of this family since. Our friendship means the world to me and I am honored to be able to capture this little guy for them.  She drove 3 hours to my home studio for this session! That's dedication! Thank you for entrusting your most special moments with me, "B" Family! I love you guys! Congratulations on your newest son! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!













To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment