Friday, March 30, 2012

Meet Matthew {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is little Matthew.  He was 7 days new at his session yesterday. He was such a sweet baby boy. He slept really well for me.  His Mom and Dad drove two hours to my home studio for his portraits. I'm so grateful for wonderful clients that appreciate my work and make the drive over to see me.  I know that's a commitment on their part being so sleep deprived with a new baby. We got a ton of wonderful shots of Matthew so I think it was completely worth it! Maybe I'm a little biased though!? Thank you, "M" Family for allowing me to capture Matthew as a newborn. He is absolutely adorable! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment