Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet Jamison {Pearland Texas Newborn Photographer Portraits}

This is Jamison.  He was 9 days new at his newborn session today.  Let me tell you about this little guy. He came in and he fought me the whole session.  He cried, he fussed, he used all his big strong baby muscles to try and scare me into not posing him! He squirmed, he wiggled and he fought! I say it alot, but I always win.  I have to admit, I enjoy a good battle! Did I mention he even peed on me twice and pooped all down the front of me once? Yup! He was a fighter through and through.  All kidding aside, Jamison is a beautiful baby and he did really well for his session. We got a ton of great shots and I'm excited about his session.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "G" Family! It was so nice to meet you and work with you today!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment