Monday, March 12, 2012

Meet Olivia {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photography Portraits}

Meet Olivia.  She is just adorable and I'm pretty sure you'll fall in love with her just from her sneak peek.  She was such a sleepy girl and I had a great time posing her at her newborn session. Her Mom and Dad were super proud of her and it was a joy to capture her as a newborn. I'm excited that she's on the baby plan because we're going to have a great first year together capturing her in portraits.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "Z" Family! It has been such a pleasure to work with you guys!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

We are on Spring Break this week.  I will be out of the office to spend time with my family.  I will return emails, phone calls and inquiries next week when my kiddos go back to school!
Have a great week! Happy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment