Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet Addisyn and Austyn {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits Twins Multiples}

These precious sisters are Addisyn and Austyn. They were just over two weeks old yesterday at their newborn session.  I had such a great time posing these two sleepy ladies.  Their Mom and Dad are so blessed! At one point during their session I had one in my lap and one in my arms and I just thought "This is the Life!".  They are such sweet angels! We did some family shots at the end and we were trying to capture the tattoo that Daddy got in their honor. The girls were pretty much over it at that point, but I love how real that shot is of the three of them and I have to include it, even if it's not perfect (which it still is in my eyes...).  Thank you for letting me capture these girls their first year, "N" Family. I really enjoyed their session yesterday and I have a ton of sneaks to share of them. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! 















   


To book your sesssion please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment: